Flying Eagle Transportation:
- Positively impacts the health outcomes of many citizens
- Plays a very essential role in increasing access to health care
- Provides access to life sustaining treatments and varied medical services
Flying Eagle cares for the needs of citizens:
- About 3.6 million Americans miss or delay medical care due lack of appropriate medical transportation to their appointments
- There is an increase in medical transportation due to:
- Increase in chronic conditions:
- Arthritis, asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and diabetes
- Limited income
- More than a half million individuals have impaired functioning due to serious behavioral problems:
- In 2009, the Centers for Disease Control estimated that 78 percent of the adult population age 55 and older has at least one chronic condition.
- Additionally, estimates are that states will add more than a half million adults who have serious behavioral health issues that impair their everyday functioning to the Medicaid population. (Source)
Flying Eagle Transportation cares for you!